Do you want to know something shocking? I haven't done any of my Christmas shopping yet this year.
For someone who is normally so organised with presents waiting to go under the tree the second it is up this year I have been rather lax in my timing. It's partially money and partially a complete lack on inspiration on what to get my nearest and dearest. As we get older we tend to have everything we need.
So for my need, as well as yours, please find a gift guide below. Hopefully it will inspire you!
1. Monogram Cheese Board - Anthropolgie - £34
2. Fujifilm Instaprint - Urban Outifitters - £79
3. G&TMug - John Lewis - £20
4. Cat Bingo - John Lewis - £19.95
5. Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Urban Outfitters - £30
6. Black IBed - IWOOT - £9.99
7. Arcade Game - TYPO - £30
8. Carry On Suitcase - TYPO - £45
9. Jewellery Storage Mirror - Urban Outfitters - £28
10. Crab Multi Tool - Trouva - 19.95
11. Bearded Egg Cups - Trouva - £10
12. Huggable Unicorn - Urban Outfitters
13. Flamingo Teapot - Paperchase - £18
14. Birdcage Candle - Paperchase - £14
15. Robot Alarm Clock - Paperchase - £20
16. Sleepy Eyes Eye Mask - Oliver Bonas - £15
17. Cake Stand - Oliver Bonas - £32