I didn't think that I was going to have to change my style too much when I had Rosalind but it turns out if I want to feed her in public there are only so many options when it comes to discreetly whipping a boob out. I certainly think people might start to say something if I had to pull my whole dress up to feed her so unfortunately most of my wardrobe is out.
Any chance to do some shopping is fine by me though and luckily for anyone breastfeeding, jumpsuits, wrap, and button down dresses are all over the high street at the moment so I've been able to find some lovely new bits for the wardrobe catering to the Mat Leave budget, at £40 or under, that will see me through summer and allow me to feed without too much hassle.
Number 9 is my new favourite top because it is SO easy to hide what I'm up to and Number 1 is such a lovely summer dress which would look gorgeous with a big floppy hat. 12 and 15 would be wonderful wedding options as the summer season starts.
I am very glad that styles have moved on because all I remember hearing is that maternity/nursing fashion was frumpy and ugly. I think I'm actually preferring my 'mum fashion' more than my old look!
1. Midi Dress with Buttons - Zara - £39
2. Ribbed Jumpsuit - New Look - £19.99
3. Cotton Striped Wrap Midi Dress - Marks and Spencer - £39.50
4. Button Knit Dress - Mango - £19.99
5. Oversized Shirt Dress - Monki - £30
6. Patterned Wrap Dress - H&M - £14.99
7. Black Stripe Jumpsuit - New Look - £24.99
8. Polka Dot Wrap Tea Dress - Matalan - £16
9. Maternity Nursing Wrap Top - Next - £30
10. Nursing Maxi Dress - Mothercare - £30
11. Floral Print Dress - Zara - £25.99
12. Crepe Jumpsuit- H&M - £39.99
13. Denim Dress - Monki - £40
14. Floral Print Shirt Dress - Dorothy Perkins - £35
15. Spot Wrap Midi Slip Dress - River Island - £38
Note: I'm wearing a F&F dress in the cover photo but it's not available online only instore